Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
- 39 years old
Rahul is a Cloud Evangelist and experienced professional in Enterprise Cloud in small and large enterprise segments. He has over 18 years of experience in Cloud Computing and Information Technology with a strong management, sales and business development Skills. Currently he is leading the META Region for Ingram Micro as a Director Cloud - Sales, to build the cloud business and launch the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace in the region. Prior to Ingram Micro since 2009 he has worked on many products in Cloud Computing space focusing on Middle East and Global markets. His technology direction helped the companies stay ahead in competition and market.
Over last few years he has learnt all the various aspects of building a great company with strong skills on Leadership, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Development, Understanding the Global Market and Economics to make a global product, building a self sustainable business model, all this has enabled Rahul to build products to provide leading solutions and work with partners and solution providers across the globe.
His first start up is Gulf Infotech - founded in 2009, having direct presence in Oman and UAE for over 6 years focused on Cloud Services with leading Public Cloud Providers like Google, Microsoft, and Amazon Web Services. Gulf Infotech gained a lot of market visibility and successfully raised a Private Equity funding in 2012. He is currently a board member of the company and advices the company on technology and business strategy, he handles the business alliances on the technology front.
The Second Start-up is CloudCodes which is focused on building a Cloud Security & Control platform for Enterprises. CloudCodes was founded in 2011 to address the gap of the growing need of the Cloud Security & Control requirements of Enterprise Globally. CloudCodes raised a Seed funding from a Angel Investor in 2013.
Since January 2019
- In this role, I am responsible for driving growth on our marketplace. My main focus will be to design strategies to drive partner acquisition through integrated digital marketing campaigns, to drive cross-sell, up-sell and repeat sell through partner development programs and demand generation campaigns, and to drive profitability on our marketplaces around the world, in partnership with our Cloud Country Leaders
to December 2018
- Build and Align the Ingram Micro Cloud Business across the META Region
- Drive the Cloud Business, P and L, Sales & Marketing with all the 9 Ingram subsidiary
- Launch the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace across the META region
- Drive the Cloud Transformation for internal team and channel partners across the META
CloudCodes Software Pvt Ltd
to November 2015
- Founded the Company in 2011 with Responsibility of Product Management, Sales & Marketing
- Drive Sales & Marketing via Channel Partner Globally
- Cloud Product Evangelist
- Strategic Alliance with other ISV's for Product Integration
- Investor relationship for CloudCodes Software Pvt Ltd
- Strategic Alliance with key partners to enter new markets and segments
CloudCodes is focused Cloud Security & Control platform company for Enterprise who are making their move to Enterprise Cloud Applications and still need to enforce enterprise security policy along with strong control of users and devices.
Gulf Infotech LLC
to November 2014
- Founded the company in 2009 with responsibility of building the business from a sales and marketing
- Guide the team to on high level strategy of Sales, Technology and Cloud Partnerships
- Provide the advice on the Growth Strategy and technology direction to the company
- Vendor Relationship and strategic growth planing with vendors for the region
- Investor Relationships
Gulf Infotech is a leading Cloud Services company in GCC with over 6 years & over 300 customers of focused Cloud experience and expertise. We provide solutions and services in all the segments of cloud computing SaaS, PaaS, IaaS & Mobile.
to April 2010
- Sales Management and Business Development Planning
- Responsible for Managing Presales Team as a Senior Technology Consultant.
- Strategic Business Planning, Sales & Presales Strategy Development
- Enterprise Marketing with a Strong Online Presence of company and Partner Marketing.
Bahwan IT LLC
to September 2007
- Marketing Activities like Marketing Plans, Product Training, Solution Workshops etc
- To have a consultative approach for the Major and Named Accounts in the Sultanate of Oman for the Enterprise Solutions.
- Business Development for the new technologies like Enterprise Infrastructure, Storage Solution, Virtualization Solution, etc
- Products handled are HP, VMware, Mcafee, RSA, Fortinet, Citrix.
to February 2006
- Developing Channel Partners for Storage Business.
- Channel Management for Select’s Channel Driven Business.
- Sales Training for Channel Partners about the Solutions & Products.
- Event Organization for the Sales Training, Brand Promotion, Business Generation Events.
- Educating End User about Information Lifecycle Management and Information Security.
- Products handled are EMC Software, Tandberg Data
Professional Systems & Solutions
to June 2005
- Promotion of brands like HP, Epson, Toshiba, Power-safe, LG, Samsung, Intel, AMD.
- Implemented training courses for junior service executive to help in sales.
- Sales of support for PC’s, Servers and Network to the corporate sector.
- Sales of the Computer systems to end user & corporate sector.
- Providing Networking solutions to schools & other institutions.
- Promotion of Web related products.
- Managing the customers relationship for the prolong relationship for service contract.
- Associated Brands : Intel, AMD, HP, IBM, ACER, Samsung, LG, HCL